top of page

Estate Planning

As you get older, planning for the future becomes increasingly important. Not only do you need to start considering your own financial and health care needs, but you also may want to make sure your family is taken care of if the worst should happen to you. All this can be done through an estate plan.

A good estate plan is not a one-size-fits-all document. It needs to be well thought out and address your individual needs and circumstances. With the help of The Law Office of C.W. Roop, PLLC, you can rest assured that the estate plan you develop will be meaningful and one that puts your best interests first.

We Prepare A Variety Of Legal Documents

Our lead lawyer, Christopher W. Roop, has years of experience drafting, maintaining and executing estate plans of all sizes, from the very basic to more complex plans. His compassion and in-depth understanding of probate and elder law make him a valuable ally in the estate planning process, which gives you the confidence you need to make smart decisions about:

  • Your last will and testament

  • Asset protection plans

  • Advance medical directives

  • Who can make medical decisions on your behalf via powers of attorney

  • Estate administration and the probate process

  • Medicaid planning

  • Documents to protect vulnerable children and adults through guardianships and conservatorships

When you sit down with Christopher Roop for a meeting, he will listen closely to your plans and goals, then address any issues or concerns that may arise. Only after meticulously reviewing your case will he present you with estate planning solutions that make sense for you and your family's needs. All initial consultations are free, and appointments may be scheduled after hours if necessary. We accept credit cards.

Start Planning For the Future Today

Make ensuring your family's future a priority. If you live in Henry County or the surrounding counties in Southwest Virginia, contact our office in Spencer by filling out our online contact form or by calling 276-352-4172.

bottom of page